At Southwood Interventions, we offer three separate residential treatment programs for adults with substance abuse issues:
Each program is distinctly separate in its physical location, clinical design, admission criteria, scheduling, and staffing. However, all three programs share the common yet eclectic approach to treatment by combining components of best practices in the field of addictions and evidence-based curricula, including:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Seeking Safety
- 12-Step Involvement
- Texas Christian University (TCU) Treatment System
HOW TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES
Our addictions professionals are ready to help you with:
- An assessment to address treatment needs
- Determination of an appropriate level of care
- Advice on eligibility for insurance, Medicaid, or related coverage
Many of the services at Southwood are covered by private insurance, Medicaid, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), or other government/public funding sources (e.g. SUPR, Sheridan, SWICC, DCFS).
Southwood Offers flexible accommodations for assessment and admission.
We do admissions daily, Monday through Friday, starting at 7:30AM. Saturday intakes can be scheduled by appointment. Admission is often the same day as assessment.